Question

larry904

how do i dispute accounts that were opened without my concent while i was deployed overseas?
I was deployed in a combat zone and my ex wife opened multiple accounts without my concent prior to our marriage. How do i have these accounts removed from my credit and/or transfered to hers?

Send Validation letters

Google it for a template. 

This will require the creditor to provide proof that you signed the original application.  If they can't they have to remove it from your report,  If she opened them as a joint account and signed the app, then it would be dumped on her report for the collection.