Question

05h51a0343

How do I dispute a hard enquiry on my report
My car dealer had run my information through experian & is a soft one ! My Credit Karma Transunion report has had enquiry from my car dealer. Car dealer has shown me my report which has been from Experian.

Most Helpful Response

Inquiry(s) don't just occur without your credit being pulled. So you need to go back to that dealership/salesmen and find out. Just a what if question, is your Experian has the worst score/report out the three?

05h51a0343

All the three (Transunion, Equifax & Experian ) are in between 10 points more or less. I went to my dealer and shown this hard enqiry on my report and his explanation was "We didnt do hard enquiry on your credit & we got it from Experian not transunion. Can you please talk to creditkarma and ask them what is hard enquiry in terms of Credit karma? Evn though we didnot do it??""