Question

beautufuljewel78

how do i dispute a fraudulent account that's ten years old?
I believe one of my family members obtained a master card in my name without my consent or knowledge. Of course the credit card was maxed out and not paid. $10,000 credit card debit on my credit report. Nice family right? This happened in 1998/99 I don't see it on my credit report now, so I'm unsure if its a charge off?. I would love to see the charges that added up to the $10,000. Im trying to figure out whos responsible for ruining my credit before I could do it.

Most Helpful Response

Contact the credit card company.  They would at least know where they sent the card.