Question

Partsqueen12

how do I disbute a bad credit report from a creditor
there is a collection for approx 4,000.00 that I was told by the original debtor had been written off by them in 2008 for medical expenses for my husband's cancer treatment not covered by insurance

I made a mistake on a card inquirey

I did'nt realize that points would be taken away from my "credit score" if I applied for a secure credit card. When I first applied for a CC it said that this WOULD NOT EFFECT MY CREDIT SCORE. I received an alert the next day, saying that I lost 12 points due to a "hard inquire" please allow me TO HAVE MY 12 POINTS BACK. I promise to be more carful reading the fine points in the near future.

Cheers

Melody M Bell