Question

gnvm

HOW DO I DELETE OLD MARKS FROM MY REPORT?
I dont have much debt so I was turned down by credit repair, but all my negative remarks from the past are preventing me from current credit oppertunities. How can they be removed.

They are part of your credit history and will vanish 7 years from the date they were paid off.  Ufortunately they cannot be removed at this time.  You can take the "sting" out of them by building a history showing regular, timely payments on all credit accounts from now on.  For additional information, please read the articles on this site because providing education on credit is what Credit Karma is here for....and it's very useful information we all need to know.