Question

bunheads

how do I delete a duplicate credite card?

Most Helpful Response

i'm experiencing the same issue. i've been working hard to build my credit, and went from 550 last year to 617ish. I applied for a credit card and of course my credit score went down, but went up to 632 after the first payment. i added the card onto my credit karma account manually. The other day, my credit score went down 57 points, down to 575 after capital one added the card onto my credit account themselves. How would I fix this issue? I'm a young man trying to build credit to get his life going into the right direction.

Duplicate credit entries

I have 5 or 6 duplicate entries ,for the same credit card account I've double checked and this is making my total credit line was that just a typo error on credit karma. I tried to delete one of the duplicates and was unable to can you help

ednap225

On the credit report it ONLY shows one.

You should dispute it with the credit bureau.  But first make sure that it's actually a duplicate.  Sometimes credit card accounts are sold to other handlers, and it closes the old version and opens a new one.  Check the dates, and see whether that is the case here.

kpolanco7

Mine only duplicated when I registered an existing account with K.C.  The bureau only sees one of the cards.

Not sure how to correct this with KC?

ednap225

on the credit report it shows ONLY one.