Question

dustinshanesays

How do I delete a credit card thats connected on Credit Karma that has recently switched banks?
I have a Best Buy card that was with one bank. I have had Credit Karma attached to that card. Best Buy recently moved to another bank which in turn put a closed account on my report and Credit Karma now shows that i have 2 Best Buy credit cards connected. I know which one is my current card but I can't find an option to disconnect or anything. I just want Credit Karma to reflect the cards I have open and current. Thanks for all advice or suggestions.