Question

Kellbell66

How do I contact customer support
My credit score is incorrect . I have identity guard and my scores with trans Union and equifax are much higher then shown on credit karma.

Most Helpful Response

Customer Service

What is the number for customer service for this website?

Everyone has different scores

I checked mine on several different sites today (Including identity guard) and had 9 different scores. 

This is not unusual.  Every site has a differant algoritium for creating scores. 

Just because your scores doesn't match another site doesn't mean they are wrong. 

CK uses the Advantage 3.0 system, it tend to produce lower scores than others. 

If you still want to contact support; email  support@creditkarma.com

The scores here are approximations, only, since the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people how credit works and  how certain transactions might affect their credit score.