Question

Kellbell66

How do I contact customer support
My credit score is incorrect . I have identity guard and my scores with trans Union and equifax are much higher then shown on credit karma.

Hi, Creditkarma, I am having a problem with trying to login into my account. My old cellphone number is saved on my account, and I am locked out of my account. Hence, I do not my old cellphone number you keep sending the codes to, and I cannot obviously update my new cellphone number?

Customer Service

What is the number for customer service for this website?

casey

Fix my account

Missing information from my account

Hi. This is Vida Witcher. I have a credit card with capitol one bank that does not show at all. That is the credit card that I use all the time. Can you please add it to my account so my credit score goes higher.

Thank you,

Vida Witcher

The scores here are approximations, only, since the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people how credit works and  how certain transactions might affect their credit score. 

Hello

Help me<>

Account

Why did you take money out of my account?Paid it off.

Mobile App

My Mobile app is not working it says my 4 digit pen is wrong.

whomever

I am not pleased with your credit report info I would like to file a dispute i do not want any of your credit card offers i hope you can pull your head out of your *** long enough to stop ruining peoples lives with your reports that are not accurate and lead to causing a negative impact for innocent folks who pay their bills and payments on time and all the time how about you come out from behind that bull**** you are doing and get with the program

account in collections

I have one past due account in collections that my son and his wife caused . If I pay the full amount will that improve my score and is there any service y'all provide to get it removed..