How do I contact Credit Karma?
I have sent information to all three credit reporting agencies regarding my one account in collections. First of all, this debt does not belong to me: it is my husbands debt, and should be transferred to his credit report and removed from mine.
For the record, we contacted Bell's to have them replace a broken water heater. We contracted with the to replace the old water heater with a new one of the exact same size. They failed to fulfill their end of the contract. They removed a 50 gallon tank and replaced it with a 40 gallon tank. The next morning, I knew something was wrong because the four individuals living in our home could not take four consecutive showers without running out of hot water. Sure enough, we realized Bells installed the wrong size tank. They quoted us $845 to perform the job. I contacted Lisa Bell the next morning and explained what happened and gave the Bell's every opportunity to CURE their problem and complete the terms of our contract. They refused to do so. I documented this information on each and every invoice we received, yet they neglected to replace the 40 gallon tank with what we agreed upon: A 50 gallon tank. Thus they breached the contract, so they were not paid,
THIS IS NOT A COLLECTIONS ISSUE! THIS IS A SMALL CLAIMS ISSUE. THEY HAVE NO SIGNED CONTRACT. IT IS OUR WORD AGAINST THEIRS. THEY WERE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO CURE THIS PROBLEM MONTH AFTER MONTH AFTER MONTH. And now 5 years later they are still reporting this as an open collections account.....We don't even own the home any more; thus our original offer for them to cure the problem has been revoked. It is requested that this matter be removed from collections because they DO NOT have a signed contract. I have submitted on numerous occasions supporting documentation for how many times I contacted them & replied to their invoices. These people are crooks and did not act in good faith. Had they provided the same size tank that the took out, we would have been happy to pay them for it. But since we no longer own the home, this offer is revoked.

Hi cst,

Once TransUnion removes the item from your credit report, it will no longer appear on Credit Karma. Thanks for your patience!