Question

spidereyes

how do I contact a credit card company that has an account for me-- I didn't open

First, you get copies of all three credit reports and dispute all wrong informatioin.  That should take care of the situation.  I do strongly suggest you read the articles on this site so you can knokw what you need to do to build and maintain a good credit score.  That is what Credit Karma was set up for---to teach people what to do and how to do it when dealing with credit. Knowledge is power, so you need to take advantage of this opportunity to acquire the needed knowledge.