Question

JonnyCams

How do I consolidate my student loans?
I am paying more than I can currently afford and have about a half dozen diffident loans with different agencies. How can I group it all and get a lower monthly payment? Lower the APR?

Most Helpful Response

I went to fedloan.com and they consolidated all my student loans into one. they balso let you pay on a sliding scale fee. for example my only income is disability so i dont have any money to pay them. Therefore my monthly payment is $0.

Try Nelnet. I consolidated all of my loans through them and now have one low payment. Also look into signing up for the IBR program through them.