How do I connect to a site that uses two-factor authentication?
I've enabled two-factor authentication for my banking site, which requires me to enter a confirmation code when connecting from new browsers or services. When I try to connect my account to Credit Karma, the creditkarma site prompts for the phone number to dial, but doesn't give me an option to enter the confirmation code from my bank. Unless I'm doing it wrong, which is completely possible. Has anyone else with two-factor authentication on an account got this to work?