Question

mnoble01

How do I connect a Sofi personal loan?
I was able to connect my student loan, which came up under Mohela, but I don't see a Sofi option when I attempt to connect it.

Most Helpful Response

Are you sure it's on your report?  Not all lenders have to report to the Credit Bureaus.  Contact your lender, and ask if they report to 1 or all 3 of the major credit bureaus.  If they don't, ask if they will for you.  If they do, let them know that yours are not showing up.

Sorry if I wasn't clear

Sofi is not even available as a lender under Connect Accounts, so I'm not sure it matters whether it's on my credit report or not. I think it's a question of whether or not CK has a Sofi site integration.