Question

elmerfudd145

How do I connect a Macy's Amex card (purchases made outside store) to CK?
I was recently approved for and received a Macy's Amex card. I did not know that I had actually been approved for two credit lines, a Macy's line with a lower limit for in-store purchases, and a separate line through DSNB processed through Amex for out-of-store purchases.

This doesn't bother me too much as the Amex limit is generous and I only have two other cards right now anyway that I am using responsibly. I'd like to be able to connect this card to CK so I can easily monitor all my cards in one place. How do I do this?

I've been able to connect the Macy's store account to CK, but I don't know how to do it for the Amex account. This isn't a card issued by Amex bank (it's by Department Stores National Bank, if that helps).

There's likely a separate account number associated with the AMEX part of your card. You can find it on your billing statement.