Question

Posted in Retirement

horgor

How do I connect a 401K plan? I want to connect it to credit karma

Fidelity Investment Account

I cannot connect my Fidelity Investment Account to Credit Karma.  What is going on?  If we cannot connect investment accounts, this application doesn't show our true assets all in one place.  Can someone fix this ASAP?

Thanks

Why would anyone on a free web site that makes money selling you credit cards and loans want to have their assets tied to the free web site?????? With equifax breach it is scarry enough that they can get what information they allready do.

Credit Karma does not currently support linking for brokerage, investment or IRA accounts. We understand that this is a feature our members are interested in, and we hope to be able to provide this service in the future. Unfortunately, we're currently unable to estimate when this may become available.

Please stay tuned!

401 Fidelity Account Linking

Any update on when you will allow these accounts to be linked in CreditKarma?

401k

I'd like to know, too. Yea, it has nothing to do with your credit, but neither does my savings account and I can add that to their "assets". That's the whole point of it, to track your assets.

just not helpful

just not helpful - maybe everyone should try Mint.com instead of creditkarma.com

401k

it has nothing to do with your credit but it does releate to your assets

student loan

I have a prepayment letter from the department tof education they owe me the amount paid I called them and they said they will send Me a check in 45days

2014??

No updates yet since 2014?? Come on guys.. This if we can't connect this to our assets then our info is skewed.