Question

Posted in Retirement

horgor

How do I connect a 401K plan? I want to connect it to credit karma

Credit Karma does not currently support linking for brokerage, investment or IRA accounts. We understand that this is a feature our members are interested in, and we hope to be able to provide this service in the future. Unfortunately, we're currently unable to estimate when this may become available.

Please stay tuned!

Most Helpful Response

401k

I'd like to know, too. Yea, it has nothing to do with your credit, but neither does my savings account and I can add that to their "assets". That's the whole point of it, to track your assets.

401 Fidelity Account Linking

Any update on when you will allow these accounts to be linked in CreditKarma?

401k

it has nothing to do with your credit but it does releate to your assets

just not helpful

just not helpful - maybe everyone should try Mint.com instead of creditkarma.com