How do I clean up a 2nd mortgage chargeoff
Ive setteld my chargeoff 2nd mortgage for less than the amount. The collections company doesnt report to either original mortgage owner or credit report bureaus. they have provided me a letter saying the debt is settled for less than original amount.
My credit report shows mortgage as 180days late in 2015 with 0 balance but open. What is the best way to clean this up, a simple dispute with CB or contact lendor with letter. I would like it cleaned in best way. Should I contact lexington law? Thank you