Question

CL5956

How do I change my screen name?

Provide edit for Screen Name

Credit Karma admins should provide an edit capabilities to modify Screen Name not just for the first time, but also always, I can't belive I can't change the display or screen name on my public profile.

Crdit Karma Admins, do something about this.

Yes, I've been getting very frustrated trying to figure out the Help Ticket, where is it??? I want to change my screen name!

Look at my screen name! At least all of you have names. I didn't realize I was even creating one. I was just replying to someone's comment and I needed something in the user name box.  I didn't know this would be permanent. I guess it doesn't really matter though right? 

foxxyoma

I have spent almost two hours trying to change my screen name?  I can find no way to do it and all help questions are limited to only a few components - non related to my problem.  And I see no way to get a response.  Furthermore, in one help section I filled in the information and selected a question about sending negative feedback and got an error message that "description cannot be blank."  Yet there were no blank spaces remaining in the form.  

This experience makes be doubt the credibility of Credit Karms.  

Help.

If you request a screen name change by submitting a help ticket the admins will do it for you.

How do you get to the Help Ticket???

Most Helpful Response

did you ever get an answer to this?

username

Hi, 

Iam trying to change my profile name "Bhavana3" to "Usharao"

Canu please suggest me to edit

Thanks

Rao

Username

How do I change my username???

how do i change my screen name please help