Question

sean008

how do I change information in my credit Karma file?
how do I delete all information in my credit Karma application?

Most Helpful Response

File A Dispute

You need to file a dispute with the credit bureaus. Credit Karma gets their information from the bureaus. Go to each of the bureau websites and request to file a dispute. This will allow you to have this information investigated and removed. This could be a sign of possible fraud.

You may want to go to the "Help Center" to look for help or assistance.

Debts and Names

I have been trying to get my credit score up and had finally got it up up to good, then all of a sudden it is droped back down to fair.  I keep seeing name with Driggers on my credit score, have never been a Driggers and never applied for credit in that name.  Would love to have it removed fron my credit report.  I plan to check and see if I can find out about the new accounts on my credit and hopefully get them takedn care of.

Trying so hard to correct my credit, doing the best I can on a fixed disability income.

LMHester

credit score

I never completed initial form for Credit Karma and just checked and I have thin file.  How can I complete initial form with accurate information.