Question

Posted in Banking

Tome1953

How do I challenge Andrews FCU's irresponsible actions?
I co-signed for my son serving in a combat zone. Andrews FCU REFUSED to allow me to pay off the mere $435.00 because I was not a member and did not know his password. Every attempt by me to conclude this small debit was rebutted by Andrew's irresponsible staff. This is the only mare in my 754 credit score and it is the FAULT of Andrews irresponsible actions & policies - THEY refused my money! How do I seek compensation from these trumped up and manufactured allegations which led to a situation that did not have to exist?

Power of attorney

Have you son get a power of attorney for the sepicific reason to pay off the loan. They can not refuse it and if they do the JAG can get involved.