Question

Good4me4you

How do I cancel my membership before the free trial ends. Please advise
Cancel my free trial membership before the end of the free version.

Free membership

Please cancel my membership before the free trial period ends. Thank you,
Respectfully,
Bret Guy

Who are you trying to cancel your membership with?   Credit Karma is free, you did not provide them a credit card and thus, you don't have a trial period.  if you signed up for something more, like credit monitoring, requesting your membership be cancelled in this community forum did not do you any good.   You'll need to research what you signed up for and look for their cancellation policy and follow the procedure stated therein.