Question

kapimo

How do I avoid hard inquiries into my account?

Most Helpful Response

Hard inquiries are incurred only when we apply for credit or do other things where somebody needs to verify our creditworthiness. Limit the number of credit applications you make and you'll limit the number of hard inquiries.

HARD INQUIRIES

I think it's totally unfair that credi inquiries impact our credit score in such a negative way. Nothing has changed in the way I pay my bills, credit card useage, everything concering how I pay my creditors is EXCELLENT but my credit score went down 5 points which took me from Excellent to Good because I refinanced my car. I am not the only concerned with this issue, isn't there anything that can be done to change this policy?