Question

JDL10

How do I argue things listed on my report that should not be there to get them removed?
On my credit report I have two student loans that I never received or was notified about, a medical bill from when I was a minor and was not responsible for my medical bills, and an address from a town that I have never even been to. These things should not be listed on my credit report and are affecting my ability to apply for loans I need to pay for college and bringing my credit score way down... how do I go about disputing them and getting them removed?

Look in the articles on this site so you can learn these skills, which you will need in later life, too.  The purpose of Credit Karma is to each people how credit wowrks and how to get it working for you.  Learn these skills now and benefit greatly from that knokwledge as life goes on.

dispute on line

You can file a dispute online for free with each of the credit reporting agencies. 

thats the first step.  If they try to file again you will have to follow up with a validation letter. You can google it for a template.  Read up on how these things work on the CK blogs.   use this site to educate yourself.   These are life long issues that you will need to deal with. 

Good Luck