Question

Posted in Taxes

Indi5511

How do I amend a return? I got a form I wasn't expecting but I already filed w/Credit Karma
Used CreditKarma for taxes and filed them without issue. Today, I received a tax form I hadn't anticipated and I need to include it. How do I go back in and amend my return?

My issue was similar

This site is screwed up.  I made a mistake on the AGI which was noticed by IRS AFTER filing.  The software told me I needed to fix and submit an amended form. 

I fixed the issue, then - instead of filing it as amended - Credit Karma Tax re-filed it  and caused a "duplication depenedent"error and now I have to print everything off and send in a paper copy because of CREDIT KARMA's screw up.

There is no way, that I've been able to find, to file an Amended return on this site.

Credit Karma help was WORTHLESS in helping.  Over a 3 days period of emails (you know, because they DO NOT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL) I got nothing but standard "stock replies" with notice that my issue was "Solved" when my questions weren't even addressed.

Absolutely ridiculous...... I will never use this site again - anyone who has better prepare for an audit, because if they screw up something as simple as this... what else is looming in the shadows....

Need help to amend tax return

This is my first time filing and I recived another W-2 after I submitted my return for the first W-2. how do I fix it?

Amended returns

I have the same question, I received another form a week after I filed that I didn't know would be coming, does C K support the 1040x?

911 need help to amend tax return

Please I filed then recieved 2 more documents that I believe I should have used. I am on medical leave and thought I had everything but didn't and I've already filed.... Help