Question

Posted in Taxes

Indi5511

How do I amend a return? I got a form I wasn't expecting but I already filed w/Credit Karma
Used CreditKarma for taxes and filed them without issue. Today, I received a tax form I hadn't anticipated and I need to include it. How do I go back in and amend my return?

Need help to amend tax return

This is my first time filing and I recived another W-2 after I submitted my return for the first W-2. how do I fix it?

Amended returns

I have the same question, I received another form a week after I filed that I didn't know would be coming, does C K support the 1040x?

911 need help to amend tax return

Please I filed then recieved 2 more documents that I believe I should have used. I am on medical leave and thought I had everything but didn't and I've already filed.... Help