Question

MrIotasir

How do I add to my credit report?
I recently paid off a object that I leased and received a paid in full letter. They told me I could send the letter to the credit bureaus. How do I do so?

File a dispute

You will have to file a dispute with the 3 agencies directly and provide a copy of your letter.

The original credit holder "should" have reported it as paid off themselves however.

I am trying to understand your question.  It sounds like you leased an object and the company you leased it from didn't do any reporting, rather told you to do it yourself?  If that is the case, it cannot be done.

If they were reporting on a monthly basis, do what FeralTiger is saying.

Shibchop

Made monthly payments through payroll shopping and item is paid off.So, filing a dispute is the answer.Thanks.