How do I add my remarks to credit bureau reports?
I - like so many others - suffered the loss of my career for over a year, due to our corporate downsizing as a consequence of our continuing national economic crises. As a single parent (supporting nine rescued companion animals, as well as my daughter), it has been difficult to make ends meet day-to-day, and it was a particularly egregious struggle to convince my mortgage company to eventually comply with Federal mandates and effect a HAMP modification (compelling them only required the intervention of two Senators, the FHA, and NACA!).

Subsequent to the return to my career of many years, I have been reduced in hours to half-time, for the entire month of September, and again mid-November to the present.

How do I add these notations to my credit bureau reports, so that those who review and rely upon that information will understand the precipitating factors that led to my slow and/or delinquent payment history?

Thank you - in advance - for all your suggestions!