Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

empressanike1

how do i add my auto insurance

Cost of living

Insurance, like utilities and rent  are not considered "credit" but cost of living expenses.  These items are not reported on your credit report unless you fail to pay and the item is sent to collections. 

Insurance companies do use your credit score in evaluating you for your rates.  A better credit score represents that you are more responsible , thus you get a better rate on insurance.

Hope that helps.

Riker33

Ok EddyTX's if they don't use your credit score in evaluating your rates how does it make sense that it uses it to determine whether you're a responsible person which could get you better insurance rates, is that not using your credit score to evaluate you for insurance rates?

My equifax report

How do I get the wrong addresses & names off my credit report? My birth yr is also incorrect & a charge that isn't mine? Help please??

The other 2 credit bureaus are correct and my scores are good 

Sorry, but auto insurance is not a credit item and will not be part of your credit report.

Auto insurance

You have auto insurance for 16 years. File bankruptcy 

The company increases your rate $30.00 a month