Question

Barbieshs

how do I add employment?
I've been employed over 5 years, how do i add my employer?

Bus Monitor

Owner Of TSA Express made $2,500 last month my own small business convenience store

TSAEXpress

Enter Your how do you get your income to show higher?

Don't worry about this either. Employment has no bearing on your credit scores and is incomplete or inaccurate on most people's reports. When you apply for credit the lender will ask you directly for employment info, they do not get it from your credit reports.

P.S.

If you really want to try to add it, contact the credit bureaus and ask them to add it. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info. But as I said, it is a waste of time.

TSAExpress

Enter Your how do you get your income to show higher?Reply