Question

ChoicesGJ1

How do I add an open account (Figi's Inc.) to my report?
I have an excellent credit standing with Figi's Inc. ($600. limit). How do I get this account to show up on my credit report?

It won't show up here if it is not showing on Transunion (the source of the information on this site), but you can find out which credit bureau it does show on when yopu do your annual check of all three credit reports.  No company reports to all three bureaus because they pay a fee to have the credit information reported.

Please read the articles on this site so you can learn more aboout credit, because teaching how credit works and how to improver yours is the total purpose of Credit Karma.