Question

wat1968

How do I add a credit card to my credit history?

You cannot add accounts to your credit reports, only companies with contracts with the credit bureaus can do that.

If you have a credit card that is active, but not on your credit report, I would contact the credit card and ask them which bureau they report to and how often. In my experience, most credit card companies report to all 3 bureaus. If the credit card company says it has been reporting to a certain bureau, but you do not see it reflected, you would then have to contact the bureau which is a more complicated process. I would contact your credit card company first.