Question

Carlgreer007

How do get duplicate accounts removed from my Credit Karma Report?
Your records show 3 duplicate accounts 2 Capital One credit cards (which shows 4) and a Student Loan that is 4,000.00 and your showing 12,000.00. I've contacted Trans Union and they show the correct information. How can I get this corrected with Credit Karma?

Most Helpful Response

The FIX

The FIX

1. At the top right of screen click on your username

2.  Click manage accounts

3. Find the offending accounts (in my case I had 2 chase connections set up

4. Click the little x at the top right of that bank that says disconnect

5. At the left side of the screen scroll to the top and it will request to confirm that you want to disconnect.