Question

staciemy88

how did my score drop so much within a month?
Last month my score was 620 and this month it's down to 574. I have had no recent inquires and I pay all bills on time. What happened?

Same thing here

My score dropped almost 100 points in one month.  Credit Karma, what is going on?

My score on Credit.com, using Experian, dropped 68 points in one month! The only thing that happened is that my credit card limits have reduced (always making payments), and I had one inquiry because I am applying for a mortgage. So my debt to income ratio is lower, which is good, my percentage of credit used is lower, which is good, but my score decreased dramatically. What the hell is going on? Did they change their scoring methods?