Question

Slnkygrl

How did my score drop 42 points? Can you tell me on what account did I make a late payment?
I have had an A grade for making payments on time so I'm not sure why it would drop to a C grade and go down 42 points. I know that with Sallie Mae I was working with them to lower my payments but they said that it wouldn't effect my credit score. Can you tell me what account I made a late payment on?

Review Reports

Get a free copy of your credit reports and review the data, it will show where a late or missed payment is.  

People here cant see your credit reports, only you can access that.  

If you didnt make a payment that was due while Sallie Mae was working on your account, it is likely they would still show a  non-payment.