Question

foxfire1938

how did my credit score drop

Most Helpful Response

To determine the cause of any scoring change you would have to carefully review reports from before and after the change.  We're just users like you.  We do not have access to your credit reports or your VantageScores.  We only know what you provide in your question.

Credit Drop

I also had my credit drop BIG Time,,,My husband and I use the same banking and his has gone up...The real problem is their saying his CC are mine when their not,,,So Not fair...So Good luck trying to rebuild Your Credit

techguy21

Your credit can drop for quite  a few reasons. Also, if your name is added to your husband's credit card as an authorized user, it goes on your credit as well. This can help you or hurt you, depending on what happens with that card.