Question

ConfusedQuestions

How current is credit utilization data in a hard inquiry?
Lets say that I am carrying a balance of $3,000 on a card with $10,000. I had maintained that balance for 3 months. I pay it off today. Five days later, I apply for a loan. They run a hard inquiry. Will the hard inquiry DEFINITELY display the new $0 balance when calculating my utilization? Or, will it be a matter of when the bank chooses to send updates to some clearing house?

IIts whenever lender update your credit activities to the credit bureaus, generally once a month, when the statement closes. Credit Bureaus might take another couple days to update your report. For me? TransUnion usually lagging behind other Bureaus.