Question

kadiejohnson

How comes my score haven't changed with CK and I have paid off my collections?
On other sites my score has changed or updated but ever since I've joined I think my score is still where it was.

I don't know why

But I have always found CK's scores to be on the low side.  My score on here went from 740 down to 644 in 2 months and has slowly creeped back up to 686 in the last  6 months.  I did open 2 new 0% cards with a total of $22.000 credit. About 60% utilization paying for a wedding. So it wa not unexpected. I do expect to my score to come back up in time.  My Experian score went from 740 to 730 and is back at 735 in the same timeframe.  So I don't put much creadence in the score on here.  It is a great learning tool and a good free monitoring service.  Use it for that and realize that it is just a guide.  Trust what the actual Credit Reporting Agencies are reporting and use this site as it was intended, An Educational Tool.