Question

Dpicozzi727

How come my score is low when I pay my bills on time and I pay more then the amount due
I don't understand why my score is low. I pay more then the amount due and I pay more then once a month.

Hi Dpicozzi,

While it is critical to pay your bills on-time, there are about 200 factors that go into calculating your credit score. If you're curious about some of the surprising things that can impact your credit score, I suggest reading this post: http://blog.creditkarma.com/credit-101/credit-scores/surprising-things-that-can-change-your-credit-score/