Question

cuzinlox

How come my credit scores are jumping from week to week?
I have seen both the Transunion and Experian scores drop over 100 points one week and then jump back up over 100 points the next. They do it on different weeks. And I have done nothing to affect my credit scores - there are no inquiries and/or added/deleted items in my reports. One score will be over 700 and the other will hover around 600. Then in a week or two they will both be over 700. Then in another week or two, the other will will drop to around 600. What the heck is going on with this site?

To determine the cause(s) of any scoring change you have to carefully review reports from before and after the change.  You cannot simply assume that you are not doing anything.  Your scores are not based just on inquiries or just additions and deletions.  Take a look that the different factors and their relative weights when looking at your report data.