Question

Gdukot

How come my credit score will not go back up after I had a derogatory mark removed from Transunion
I had a payment due on card that I had (annual fee). They said it was 50 days late. I resolved the issue and the company said they would remove the late fee from my credit report. The late payment is removed but, my score has not gone back up. Can't get answers on Credit Karma.

How about your Fico scores, did they come back up? Those are the only scores that I worry about, these non-fico scoring systems are pretty screwy and very few lenders use non-fico scores anyway.