Question

Creditfused

How come my credit isn't going up?
I've been making both car payments on time plus my personal loan payment but my score hasn't increased in over 6 months but my wife's has gone up since she checked hers a month ago but mine is still the same

Most Helpful Response

One option

One way i was able to increase my ex-wife's score was I got her to get a low limit credit card, in her case she got a card from Fashion bug. I had her make small purchases each month, no more than $80. Then when the monthly bill came, instead of just paying the minimum payment, i had her pay the balance in full. In 6 months her score went from 550 to 620.