Question

Nikitau

How come my credit history on my unsecured card is not showing up on Credit Karma?
I've had this unsecured card from Wells Fargo for a year. My FICO (770) score shows up when I use the WellsFargo application. I recently tried opening another line of credit with chase and got rejected with the reason being "Not enough accounts opened long enough to establish a credit history.". Someone please help!!

This is a question you will have to direct to Wells Fargo.  Perhaps they are reporting only they have an error which does not reference you with the credit bureau which stops it from updating.   Contact Wells Fargo and request they update with the credit bureaus.   Note: Reporting to the bureau and is voluntary, you can't force them if they aren't reporting.   So be sure to say Please when you speak with them.    You could always take a copy of your most recent Wells Fargo statement and inquire with them why it is not reporting.   They'll contact Wells Fargo to determine if it is a valid account and perhaps get it on your reports in this manner.

You tried for a credit card from Chase and were denied due to insufficient credit?  You should soon receive a letter from Chase telling you which credit bureau they got the information from.  Very few banks or credit unions report to more than one credit bureau, as is explained in the articles on this site.