Question

NYYoungPerson

How come my credit card doesn't show on my report?
I have had a Visa card through my credit union for the last 8 years or so. How come it doesn't show up in my CK report? It is my only credit card, so I think it affects my score pretty heavily. What can I do to get it added to the report?

Does your credit union report your account activity to all three bureaus? Some credit card issuers do not report to all 3 credit bureaus. They are not obligated to do so. We can only display what's listed on your TransUnion/Equifax (in Beta) credit reports. You should contact your credit union directly to inquire about this.