Question

inches

How come CK has some wrong Equifax report data compared to actual Equifax report?
CK shows Equifax Payment History is 98.6% (on time on 217 of 220 payments). I panicked as I am on auto payments so I'm always on time. I checked all my accounts through CK and everything says On Time for the past years. Requested credit report from Equifax and everything is Pays as Agreed with very few not reported. I can't dispute anything if there is nothing to dispute. So where did CK get that wrong data?

Most Helpful Response

Same

Don't worry, I logged in and confriemd that CK site is having some errors. I confirmed this on my CK account and my GF's account on here as we both have the same CCs together and the site is even back comparing previous $ of missed payments when my real reports are 100% etc etc.

Hopefully they fix this bug soon so we don't have 500 threads on here! 

-Shawn