Question

ssdiste1934

how can you keep credit inquries down. ?
I have only authorized one credit inqury. How to get them from pulling my report? I am not interested in getting any credit cards I have only one credit inqurie and only one. How do I get the others off my credit report?

Something doesn't sound right here. Either you submitted a credit application to a company that works with many different lenders or someone else is trying to open credit in your name or your credit profile is getting mixed with another person's report. For any incorrect information, you have to dispute it with the credit bureaus that are reporting it. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian and they all have websites with instructions on how to dispute incorrect information.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You said that you don't want any credit cards. If you are concerned about building up your credit and maintaining it you may want to give this a second thought. Revolving accounts (credit cards) play a huge role in building a strong credit profile. Please take an hour or so a day for the next month or so to read everything that you can about what goes into a credit score. There are many great articles on here and across the internet. With a little bit of internet searching and some reading you will soon know what you need to know to have a great future with credit.