Question

Stinnett62411

How can you get hard credit inquiries deleted off your credit report?
I have noticed that someone has been applying for cards in my name. I dont know who is doing it but how can i get those credit inquiries off my report when im not the one doing it

Most Helpful Response

Sorry didn't read the whole question! I would submit disputes to the credit agencies reporting them, but also do some research as to who can help you with identity theft as it sounds like someone may have gotten your information somehow.

It's my understanding that you can't unless they are an error.  As time passes the effect of them on your score will lessen.