Question

artemlop

how can you ad a something to your credit report
I got a loan from a payday advance for $2600.00 and I paid it all back in 3 payments and I have my payment history and contract showing good and on time payments so I would like that to reflect on my report. So anybody got a clue on how to report it and get it on.

Don't bother...

Any "gains" that you'd get from this, you lose on the now closed account as well as from "average age of accounts".   The payday lenders will never take the time to report prompt payment such as this.  They only report late or collection activity.