Question

cisyuan

How can we combine credit car with SSN?
I has been using credit car for one year. After I got my social, I went to bank to upgrade my info. But it's been more than two months, there is no record of my credit, which makes me hard to apply for a new credit card. So do I need to go to bureau to establish my credit account? Or bank will do it for me, I just need to wait? Thank you!

It can take six months or so to get a credit score from the time that you start using credit. Do some research on SECURED credit cards and try to obtain one for credit building purposes. Some lenders to check for one are OpenSky or Capital One, be sure to look at other companies to though to find the best one for you.