Question

WestryMelanie

How can these creditor from 2010 bankruptcy keep these items on my report
How can I remove these inquiry's

Chap 13 or 7?

We would need more detail in order to answer this question.  Which Chapter did you file and when was it discharged?  If Chapter 7 that was discharged in 2010, it can take 10 years for the BK to drop off your report.  If it was a Chapter 13 it will take 7 years from filing date.  You can dispute anything reported on your credit report.  When my Chapter 13 was discharged, I ran a credit report and saw that one creditor had several accounts still reported as being active with late payments even though they were in the Chapter 13 and had been paid in full inside the repayment plan.  I disputed the accounts and in approx a month they all had been changed to "included in bk".