Question

maryspencee1107

How can my credit grade be and A and my payment history be a F ?
How can I get this corrected? I feel there is and error I have a 750 credit score.
What can I do to correct this error

the grade letters here on credit karma are USELESS,  dont try and figure it out as it is a credit karma thing and not used any where else

Hi Mary,

The overall grade is not a reflection of your Credit Report Card components. It is based on where you actual score falls on the 350-850 range. The Credit Report Card is to let you know which components of your score might need strengthening. The payment history measures your payments for the past 7 years, anything below 96% is an "F". 

maryspencee1107

All of my previous credit is over 7 + years old. Current credit is only 2 accounts my car payment and Mortage all paid on time. I have a 750 score I still do not know why after 7+ years the old credit is still showing on my report, I contacted TransUnion and sent them all the info to clear this up. why has it not changed on Credit Karma?