Question

jrobbins3

How can I verify my email address if I never receive the verification at jenna.robbins@hotmail.com
you keep telling me you sent a verification to jenna.robbins@hotmail.com but nothing ever comes. I tried to change it to my other email jenna@murphdogandcompany.net and you tell me that is in use which could ONLY be ME because it is my company. You are driving me crazy.

Most Helpful Response

Most likely USER error.

Due to your comments being posted on a community board addressed to the general public, I assume you don’t know how to actually check your email or work the internet.  I suggest taking a class on the subject, then verify your email.