Question

DivaDollers

How can I transfer/combine credit debt to one car with poor credit rating?
I would like to combine several up-to-date cards with maxed out limits to one account. My credit rating is poor due to multiple cards with full limits. Is there a company that will work with me on combining all of this debt with a decent %?

Most Helpful Response

You can check with your local bank or credit union to see if they can offer you a consolidation loan.

tg101688

The credit union that I belong to offers consolidation loans with APR's as low as 6.9% for up to $7500.